[gptalk] Re: Notes 8

  • From: Minesh Pandya <minesh.pandya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:52:13 +0100

Thanks jamie, I did look there but didn't find what I needed.
Thanks I'll post a MSG there.

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jul 2008, at 15:11, "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I would check out AppDeploy.com if I were you. There is usually a lot of
good packaging information there. I looked and there are a few Lotus
Notes KB entries already out there. The one for 8.x is located here:

http://www.appdeploy.com/packages/detail.asp?id=1221

Regards,
Jamie Nelson