[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: "Steve Evans" <scevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:47:37 -0700

Tree spanning on our switches was misconfigured.  After a link was
established it would take ~30 seconds to pass traffic.  Got the network guys
to fix that and all is well.

All, thank you for your help.  I really appreciate it.

Steve Evans

Date:           5/11/2007
Time:           10:59:05 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       CP-TS-PRD02
Could not execute the following script startup.bat. The system cannot
find
the file specified.

In addition to the 1053 error.

Steve Evans

From: "Steve Evans" scevans@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:31:11 -0400
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Ive set Always wait for the network at computer startup and > logon
> enabled.
>
> I've set "DisableDHCPMediaSense" to 1.
>
> No dice on either of them.  Any other ideas?
>

> Steve Evans

I've
done
> the same on these (Dell 2950's Broadcomm NetXtreme II) but no improved
> results.
>
> Any ideas on what could be going on?
>

> Steve Evans

OR >
by
> logging into the freelists.org Web interface. Archives for the list
are
> available at //www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/
by

by