[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: "Steve Evans" <scevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:48:18 -0700

Must not work on Win2k3 because I don't see it taking any effect at all.

Steve Evans

Date:          5/11/2007
Time:          10:17:58 AM
User:          NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       CP-TS-PRD02
Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. (The specified domain
either does not exist or could not be contacted. ). Group Policy processing
aborted.

I've also attached the userenv.log file.

AV, windows firewall, etc are all the same.

When I can get a network guy available I'll lock down the switch and the NIC
to 100/full and see what happens.

To everyone that's chimed in so far, thanks for the help.

Steve Evans