[gptalk] Re: Need help on rollout logon batch script

  • From: Acchuthan Ramachandran <acchuthan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:38:39 +0800 (CST)

Hi! Nelsonl

    i have did the changes in the computer configuration and used the login
script in machine startup, but still the file havent copied from my network
drive to local machine to the system folder.... Please help me is there anyway
i can push both my screen saver and wallpapper..

  i have two OU's in the domain wanted to apply for one OU only....

  Much help appreciated ......

  Cheers
  Acchu

"Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        Well if you do want to keep everything on the network (I would), just
use offline files to cache those network shares which hold your desktop, start
menu, and wallpaper content. J

    Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com