[gptalk] Re: Manage FireFox w/ GPO

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:45:07 -0700

Craig-

Can you confirm that the expected registry settings are getting made on the
target systems? That is, I would connect to one of the target's registries
and, based on the setting you are enabling, see if that actual underlying
reg value is getting set. If it is, but Firefox is not responding, then
there may be an issue with the support of that version of Firefox. You could
also post a message at http://sourceforge.net/projects/firefoxadm to see if
this is a known issue (if it turns out to be a version support problem)

Darren