[gptalk] Re: MS Releases GPMC Speed-Up Fix for Vista and W2KOcho

  • From: "Cruz, Jerome L" <jerome.l.cruz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:07:19 -0800

My thoughts exactly... I remember that you and I had discussed this exact topic
a few days after you had worked with themwards...

Now if they'll look at the time it takes to launch the Advanced Security
interface (when connecting with VPN). My line speed is ~1500 kbps from home...
it shouldn't take 1.5 minutes to get that interface pop-up.

Jerry Cruz