[gptalk] Re: MS Outlook 2003 Option

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:28:26 -0800

You can try downloading the ADMs for Office 2003 from the MS download site
but I don't know offhand if that setting is exposed.

Otherwise you could try running Process Monitor against it while making the
setting to capture the underlying reg value change and then create a custom
ADM (or use GP Preferences Registry policy) to deploy it.