[gptalk] Re: MMC Users & Computers & Vista

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:42:22 -0700

Ian-

You need to run the adminpak.msi install while elevated in Vista in order
for this to work. Try opening an elevated command shell and launching the
MSI from there. I am using the 2003 AD U&C snap-in on Vista today. The one
thing you will notice is that the icons for the snap-in are not correct, but
the snap-in itself works.

Darren