[gptalk] Loopback Terminal Services policy

  • From: Alex Curtis <alexjcurtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:03:39 +0100

Hello all,

I have my user in an OU just off of the root domain name in AD users and computers,  I have another OU at the same level containing all the terminal servers that I want the users to have the restricted policy on.

I have created the policy and linked it to the OU containing the Terminal Servers, as per an article I found on the web and the policy is not coming into effect.

What have I done wrong?  What do I need to change?

Regards,

Alex.