[gptalk] Re: Logoff Users after office with Winexit.scr

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:04:22 -0500

Or you could create a scheduled task on those systems using the
following options (GPP can create the scheduled task for you):

1.       Run the "shutdown -l -f -t 00" command which would force an
immediate logoff

2.       Run only if logged on

3.       Run every XX minutes during non-business hours (6:00PM -
7:00AM)

a.       Schedule Task: Daily

b.      Start Time: 6:00PM

c.       Every 1 days

d.      Advanced

                                                               i.
Repeat task every XX minutes

                                                             ii.
Duration: 13 hours

4.       Only start the task if the computer has been idle for XX
minutes.

Something like that "should" work, but I would do plenty of testing
before you put it into production.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>