[gptalk] Re: Local Admin Passwords

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:23:05 -0600

You would want to use a group policy startup script. Not a logon script.
For security purposes, you would also want to consider encoding the
script and possibly even limiting read rights on the "scripts" folder to
only the "Domain Computers" group. VBScript encoding is not very strong,
but it is better than having it in clear text.

Regards,
Jamie Nelson