[gptalk] List Notice: GPOGUY.COM has changed!!!

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:05:26 -0700

Hey Folks. I wanted you all to be the first ones to know. If you navigate to
www.gpoguy.com as of today, you will see some pretty big changes on the
site-in fact a whole new look. I would love for you all on the list to check
it out and let me know what you think. I've partnered with the guys over at
activedir.org to host the site and use some of their cool tools. It still
needs a little bit of cleanup, but it will give me the ability to more
dynamically create content on the site. In any case, give it a spin and let
me know.

For right now, the gptalk list will not change. But we plan to move the list
over to the activedir.org servers as well soon. Hopefully you will not
notice a change on your end, except that the list address will change. I'm
working on that right now and will make it as seamless as possible when the
time comes.

Thanks to everyone for your support!

Sincerely,

Darren

****

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

 <http://www.sdmsoftware.com/> www.sdmsoftware.com

Secure and configure your Windows desktops accurately every time without
having to learn or install new technology. Find out more about Desktop
Policy Manager at  <http://www.sdmsoftware.com/desktop_management>
http://www.sdmsoftware.com/desktop_management