[gptalk] Re: Limit Logon

  • From: "Tim Bolton" <jsclmedave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:35:43 -0500

Be careful when doing this.  I thought that this setting was to allow
Local Logon to listed PC.  However, you will also prevent them from
accessing apps on other servers such as a Citrix Server etc.

You will have to list each server they will need to access in order
for them to work properly.  You can use netstat running in a 5 sec
interval writing to a text file to track which servers are being hit.

Just an FYI...

Tim

--
"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by
jackassery? " Dr. Venture