[gptalk] Re: Internet Explorer Problem with GP

  • From: "Middleton, Eric" <eric.middleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:02:27 -0500

Never heard of that option in GP.  Can you explain that option a little more?

Thanks,
Eric Middleton
Oncology Supply Automation
Cell: 334-790-7587
Office: 334-984-2673

From: "Middleton, Eric" <eric.middleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Ok I did most of that that I understood I didn’t understand the KCC part
> about
> link. Everything else looked ok except the repadmin /showreps only had
> inbound
> sections for both servers.  Where is my outbound?  How do I fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric Middleton
> Oncology Supply Automation
> Cell: 334-790-7587
> Office: 334-984-2673

b‹j{²ær¸yúš
jYÊÇv)zf–Ú¦Ö’·¹ë~·–+²ŠÂ+º{nlj·žØJæyˉé9–ˆŠxžÚ…çyé²Û®n)z·qàrzǮؖ+j·½¨i¹jضŸĂ
­çŠË¢¸j·Š÷₫
jY

protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for
the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
electronic mail (reply).bj{ry
jYv)zfڦ֒~++{nljJyˉ9xڅyۮn)zqrzǮؖ+jijض
ˢj
jY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This electronic mail transmission may contain
privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is
addressed.   If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the
sender, delete it  and destroy
it without reading it.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver
of the attorney-client
or any other privilege.
bj{ry
mjYǧv)zf ֥-~+-+a{.n+^Jy_]9 x"-yb(n)zq+rz^+-ji^jm
祊l?j!
mjY?