[gptalk] Re: Installing multiple MSIs

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:44:22 -0500

Looks like there is a link on the following GPAnswers.com thread:

http://www.gpanswers.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1156

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>