[gptalk] Re: Installing Applications Fails[Scanned]

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:50:00 -0800

Strange-

Fast Logon Optimization shouldn?t result in access denied errors but maybe
its an issue with network timing. In any case, I usually tell folks to
enable that by default because it saves on the multiple reboots and logons
for stuff like software installation and folder redirection. Glad to hear it
worked!