[gptalk] Re: How to stop Dc From processing the default gpo?

  • From: "Asaf Efrati" <asafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:55:09 +0300

Hey Alan,

Thanks for the replay.

What I mean is this: my dc is processing the default domain gpo INSTEAD of
the gpo I assigned to admin users.

It happens only when I log with the built-in domain account of
"Administrator" but not with my account "XXXXX" which is part of the Domain
admin group and a few other administrative groups.

The built-in "Administrator" account is a member of all the various groups,
all those groups and even the user itself is suppose to get the "Admin Gpo"
since it is forced and filtered by users/groups.

For some reason it doesn't happen, I guess my title was misleading since it
was more "Stop the built-in admin account I use to access my dc from
processing the default gpo" J

Thank you,

Asaf E | IT & Security | eToro

W www.eToro.com

etoro-logo

If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or return email and refrain from taking any action
relating to the content of the email.

Thereafter, please destroy the original message without making a copy. You
may not use the content of the email without first obtaining prior written
consent from the sender.

You may not forward this email to anyone other than the sender for
notification purposes.