[gptalk] Re: How to get the list of users in a group.

  • From: "Ananth Rajagopal" <ananth.rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:31:40 +0530

It works now!!

Complete Script.... to get list of users in the group pm_artists_anim

Dim arrNames()
intSize = 0

Set ObjGroup=GetObject("LDAP://CN=pm_anim_artists,cn=Users,DC=Tai3D,DC=com")

For Each strUser in objGroup.Member
    Set objUser =  GetObject("LDAP://" & strUser)
    ReDim Preserve arrNames(intSize)
    arrNames(intSize) = objUser.CN
    intSize = intSize + 1
Next

For i = (UBound(arrNames) - 1) to 0 Step -1
    For j= 0 to i
        If UCase(arrNames(j)) > UCase(arrNames(j+1)) Then
            strHolder = arrNames(j+1)
            arrNames(j+1) = arrNames(j)
            arrNames(j) = strHolder
        End If