[gptalk] Re: Help With Local GPO

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:00:19 -0500

Well, only a local GPO would work but I don't think there is any way to use
security filtering at the local level; therefore, your GPO is going to apply to
all local users, and potentially some domain users as well.

And because a local user account does not process domain-based GPOs, I think
you're unfortunately out of luck.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon Energy
Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 | http://www.dvn.com
<http://www.dvn.com/>