[gptalk] HP D530 hanging on applying computer settings

  • From: "Collingwood.Mary" <Mary.Collingwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:24:44 -0500

Hello Everyone,
I am not sure at all that this is a GPO problem but since the computers
are hanging at applying the computer group policy settings, I am being
charged to fix the problem.  Has anyone out there experienced this? Do
you have any ideas for me? I already downloaded the latest NIC driver
thinking that was the problem but it did not fix it.  Also, of course,
it doesn't happen on all of the machines.  It does happen on a large
enough number that it is critical to get a resolution.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mary Collingwood
We Energies - IT Services
Client Device Integration