[gptalk] Re: Group Policy and Vista Firewall

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:31 -0700

Jason,

By any chance does the workstation antivirus software have any
interaction with the firewall?  If so I would try the policy on a clean
Vista machine with AV just to  get a controlled test to isolate the
policy versus the desktop configuration

Every other policy is getting applied fine to the Vista workstations?