[gptalk] Re: Group Policy Editing: Missing default Administrative templates

  • From: Shane Williford <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:26:05 -0500

Basically, to make sure your GPMC is pointing to the sysvol, you need to make
sure your GPMC has a forest/domain added. Right-click on the the GPMC heading
in the snap-in and add a forest. That should populate your domain heirarchy.

Shane M. Williford
Systems Administrator
MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+
Mazuma Credit Union