[gptalk] Re: Gpupdate vs gpupdate /force

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:17:57 -0500

Gpupdate /force means  you are telling the Group Policy engine to
process GPOs even if they have not changed.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>