[gptalk] Re: General question about Machine and User Policy

  • From: "Martin Hugo" <Martin_Hugo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:13:00 -0400

Thanks for the responses everyone.  Reason I asked is because it seemed to
me that if I apply a user policy in a machine OU, it would apply to every
user that logged on to a machine in that OU.  Then it ocurred to me that
if a user whose own policy (from their user OU) is at odds with the
machine's, which would win.

Anyway, seems it depends on the ADM itself.

Martin T. Hugo
Network Administrator
Hilliard City Schools
Tel: 614-921-7102