[gptalk] Re: GPO not processing at startup

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:03:44 -0500

There is also another registry setting you might look at implementing
which I know has helped me in the past. See the following KB for
details.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/840669

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>