[gptalk] GPO not processing

  • From: "Anand Narine" <anand.narine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:02:22 -0430

I have a gpo that contains computer configuration settings, and scripts
that run at startup. No 'user configuration' settings have been made in the
GPO.

Some computers are not processing the GPO, and give this error

Event:1054
Source:Userenv
  Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. (The specified domain
either does not exist or could not be contacted. ). Group Policy processing
aborted.
GP results in GPMC console show the same error.

All computers have the same specs

I have tried setting the gpo "always wait for network before logon" still
getting the same error.