[gptalk] Re: GPO for roaming profiles

  • From: "Mathieu CHATEAU" <gollum123@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:53:42 +0200

Beforing setting up roaming profile, you should set :

Administrative Templates\System\User Profiles

Add the Administrators security group to roaming user profiles

For the already created profiles, you may apply correct Security to include
administrators, or remove the check :

Administrative Templates\System\User Profiles

Do not check for user ownership of Roaming Profile Folders

If correct rights are not set, windows will refuse to load the profile.

Your backup software isn?t using the system account ?

Cordialement,

Mathieu CHATEAU

french blog: http://www.lotp.fr <http://www.lotp.fr/>

english blog: http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com