[gptalk] Re: GPO for Power Management

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:28:43 +0000

Thanks Darren, the kb i read had xmllite as a pre-reg, and didn't mean service
pack level, I'll have to keep that in mind.......

Prerequisites
XmlLite is required to successfully install the new Windows Server 2008 Group
Policy preferences client-side extensions in Windows Server 2003 and in Windows
XP.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=943729

--
"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

From: "Andrew McHale" <Andrew.McHale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>