[gptalk] GPO .exe from DFS

  • From: simpson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:29:28 -0400

 I hope this is the correct forum for this question. I
have an exe which basically migrates client computer to the new print
server. I am using GPO user logon (run at logon) to perform this. It
all works fine when the exe resides on a non DFS dir. once I try to run
it from DFS i get a msgbox saying its an unsigned app. So being that
the exe is from our .com dfs I am assuming that the protocol being used
is http.(i think) and this is perhaps warning me of the unsigned
software. Is there something I can do to bypass this security measure
to run this exe..
I hope thats enought info.. if not I will amend

Ron