[gptalk] Re: GPO Capability to Control or Install 'Windows Features'

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:36:29 -0500

There's supposed to be a command line version of the Server Manager MMC
that should allow you to add/remove stuff with a script. See the
following link for details. I've never messed with this although I've
used sysocmgr in 2000/XP/2003 quite a bit.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista/en/library/10c24c6a-44e0-4226
-89f5-c2a0cec7d0111033.mspx?mfr=true

Nice Dodgeball reference, by the way! J

Regards,