[gptalk] Re: GPO Attributes

  • From: David Aragon <david.aragon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:40:34 -0800

Thanks Darren, That will at least get me started. I'll let you know if I run into any issues.

David Aragon

On Jan 5, 2009, at Jan 5 @ 4:49 PM, Darren Mar-Elia wrote:

David-
All of those are attributes on the GPC object. If you are using the GPMC scripting APIs then you can get at those properties on the GPMGPO object--at
least most of them. You may need to use the GPMSecurityDescriptor
(remembering from memory at the moment so name may not be right) object to
get the Owner name. Let me know if that doesn't help.