[gptalk] Re: GPO Archive Question

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:27:18 +0000

Sorry Its from the Step-by-Step Guide for Advanced Group Policy Management
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb767569.aspx, under a note

Archives cannot be migrated from an AGPM Server or a GPOVault Server running
Windows Server 2003 to an AGPM Server running Windows Vista.

COuld you run it GPMC on a WIn2k8 member server? thats how i run GPMC now its
on a Win2k3 member server.
--
"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>