[gptalk] Re: GPMonitor Configuration Inputs

  • From: Ramesh Krishnan R <rrkris34@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:15:36 +0100 (BST)

Darren,

   I got stucked in initial stage. I have installed GPMonitor in my server and
few workstation for testing. When I open GPMonitor console and creating a new
query it prompt for XML Dir input.  What this XML Dir ? Can you help me in
configuring a new query in GPMonitor console. It would be helpful if u mail me
GPMonitor Configuration procedure.

  I have attached my requirement for your reference.

  Let me know if i have not explain your question properly.

  Many thanks,

  With Regards,
  Ramesh

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here