[gptalk] Re: GP for popup blocker fliters

  • From: Shane Williford <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:22:36 -0600

Security, as in permissions? GP permissions/security can be modified in the
Delegation tab, click "Add", add (or remove) a security group, and make sure
"Read" and "Apply Group Policy" is checked under the 'Allow' column (or under
the 'Deny' column if you explicitly want to make sure a user/group does NOT get
the GP applied to them).

Hope that helps.

Shane M. Williford
Systems Administrator