[gptalk] Re: GP Monitor

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:57:57 +0200

Hi Minesh,

Maybe Advanced Group Policy Manager (AGPM) from Microsoft - previously known
as GPOVault (from DesktopStandards) - can help you out in regards to some of
those tasks (and a basic workflow on top).

AGPM is part of MS Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) for Software Assurance
customers (small fee pr. client - but you also get stuff like Softgrid, DaRT
etc.)

Derek Melbers articles on the subject:

http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Using-Advanced-Group-Policy-Managemen
t-Protect-GPOs.html

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc137721.aspx

The AGPM Overview:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=993A34D0-C274-4B46-
B9FC-568426B81C5E
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=993A34D0-C274-4B46
-B9FC-568426B81C5E&displaylang=en> &displaylang=en

Best regards

Jakob H. Heidelberg

MVP:Enterprise Security