[gptalk] Re: GP Editor Not Responding

  • From: <cjsands614@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:23:07 -0500

I moved the files to a local folder and tried but got the same results. It is
just a problem with these two files. They are fine for installing the program
for I tried it on my XP box and all went well. So the files aren't corrupt .
One is rather large (45 MB) so I wondered it there was a size limitation on
creating a hash.