[gptalk] Re: GP Editor Not Responding

  • From: "Schoeff, Phil J" <PSCHOEF1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:39:59 -0600

If you're browsing to a remote workstation for this file the gpmc will
remember that location the next time you want to add to the list. If
that location doesn't exist then gpmc will hang.
Not sure if this is documented anywhere but I always copy the file local
(external usb disk)then add the file to the hash list.

You may need to reload gpmc.

Phil