[gptalk] Re: Forbid IE 8.0 Installation...

  • From: "Deepu" <yoursfren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 Sep 2008 10:57:46 -0000

Hi,

Some users are local admins as it is the business requirement. So, i want to know any solution which can forbid users from installing IE 8.0 from any source even if they are local admins. I want to accomplish this using GP...

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 Mathieu CHATEAU wrote :
hello,

maybe by not giving them local admin or power users rights ?

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
french blog: http://www.lotp.fr
english blog: http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com