[gptalk] Re: Folder redirection and offline files relationship

  • From: Shane Williford <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:44:28 -0500

You are right. No...file redirection and offline file sharing are 2 different
tasks. As a matter of fact, at my organization, I have offline file sharing
disabled for everyone BUT my laptop users, but everyone still has folder
redirection (i.e. My Documents). It works fine.

Shane M. Williford
Systems Administrator
MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+
Mazuma Credit Union