[gptalk] Folder redirection

  • From: "Collingwood.Mary" <Mary.Collingwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:40:21 -0500

Our users' Docs and Settings is currently being directed to the Home
drive on a server using folder redirection.  However, we want the
Desktop to be removed from under that folder.  Does anyone know if there
is a way to redirect the users' Desktop to another area of the Home
directory? I have been trying to write an ADM template using the
following key structure.
 <<Picture (Metafile)>>

We have roaming profiles in place and need to make the size of some
profiles more manageable.  Training users to use short cuts seems to be
futile...

Thanks for your help.

Mary Collingwood

Windows bitmap