[gptalk] Re: Finding active users

  • From: Inba sekhs <inba_dilse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:09:42 -0700 (PDT)

You can use "Active Directory Reporter" from JiJiTechnologies.

I use this one for finding Inactive users.

Have a look at
http://www.jijitechnologies.com/product/activedirectoryreporter/index.html

Sekh

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Mike Johnston <mijohnst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howdy
all... Our domain has kind of gotten out of control with users coming
and going and I'd like to get control of it.  What is the best way to
build a list of current active users on my Windows 2003 domain?  We
have many that haven't logged in for over 6 months so there accounts
are sitting and waiting for a password change.  Is there a way (or a
script) that print out last long on or which accounts are waiting for a
password change?  We don't expire our accounts, just the password.  Any
help would be great!