[gptalk] Re: FW: GPO Newgirl!

  • From: "Henry Botha" <henryb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:33:42 +0200

Hi Katy

Try to move the specific user to a new OU and apply the policy to that OU/user.
I’ve had it before that some of my GPO’s would apply because it inherited from
higher level policies. Moving to the OU can at least indicate if the policy can
be applied.

Are you applying the GPO to a specific OU or to the domain?