[gptalk] Re: FW: Change name of registry key

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:53:20 +1000

Hi Tony,

ADM templates don't allow you to change the key, so you would have to modify
the ADM template each time.

Of course if you had a GUI based ADM template Editor, changing the ADM
template wouldn't be much harder than changing a value via GPEDIT..   :-)

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml>