[gptalk] Re: "Extra Registry Settings"

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:41:47 +1100

Hi Steve,

We sell a product called ADM Template Editor. The Domain version of it
provides a facility to generate an ADM template with entries for the "Extra
Registry Settings" which you can then use to remove the settings.

It could also be useful in rebuilding it if it is fairly large.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml>