[gptalk] Re: "Extra Registry Settings"

  • From: "Tappmeyer, Stephen [GCG-NAOT]" <stephen.tappmeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:20:26 -0500

Thanks.  I have searched for the template and due to staffing changes,
it appears lost.  I am in the process of recreating it.

Thanks for the help.

Stephen

Stephen W. Tappmeyer

Infrastructure Engineering

North America Information Technology, Citigroup, Inc.

1000 Technology Drive, MS 260

O'Fallon, Missouri, 63368-2240

Tel: 636.261.1490

Fax: 636-261-1500