[gptalk] Re: Extra Registry Setting in WSUS Policy

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:11:51 -0800

Ronald-

Have you looked in that ADM file to see if it has the version=5 thing that
that KB article refers to? I don't have that version of the ADM handy but if
you post it here, we should be able to see that clearly. The other reason
that GPMC would show that is if it can't find the ADM in the SYSVOL part of
the GPO.

Darren