[gptalk] Re: Enabling HTTP 1.1 Through Proxy Connections option in IE with Group Policy

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 06:31:30 -0800

Reza -

It will be under User Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel
Settings\Internet Settings. Right click that node, select New and then the
version of IE you want to configure, and then you will find it on the
Advanced tab.

Darren

From: Nelson, Jamie <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
IE with Group Policy
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 12:27 PM

As a follow-up, I should also mention you should be able to deploy the GPP
CSE through WSUS if you're already using it in your environment.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
<http://www.dvn.com/> http://www.dvn.com

From: Nelson, Jamie <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
IE with Group Policy
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 10:46 AM

Ahh, yes. I wasn't sure if that was possible through GPP or not. If you have
GPP in your environment, this would definitely be the way to go.