[gptalk] Re: Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed

  • From: "Florian Frommherz" <florian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:43:32 +0100

Howdie!

I've got an ADM template which works great with Windows XP SP2:

CLASS USER

CATEGORY "Custom Internet Explorer Settings"

    POLICY "Delete Temporary Internet Files on IE close"
    KEYNAME "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\Cache"
        VALUENAME "Persistent"
        VALUEON NUMERIC 0  VALUEOFF NUMERIC 1
    END POLICY
END CATEGORY

Comparing that with the ADMs that I have here (sorry, I'm sitting in a train
right now - so I can't check any further), it seems like the reg keys match.
I'd give it a go, pretty sure it will work.

Cheers,

Florian