[gptalk] Re: Display 'Local' Security Policy Settings - I Must Be Asleep

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:33:18 -0500

Have you tried running "gpedit.msc" from a command line? That should
open straight to the local policy for the system you run the command on.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>