[gptalk] Re: Disable wireless on wired connect using GPP

  • From: "Sven Reyniers" <sreynier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:36:46 +0200

Hey Asaf and Frank,

Unfortunately I don't have the script anymore, I created it about 2
years ago when I was working for another employer.

However I am in contact with someone who's still working there and I am
hoping to retrieve the script one of these days.

Another option is to rewrite the script but that will have to wait
because I'm in the middle of a server consolidation atm J

So I'll keep you guys posted on this and I apologize for not being able
to deliver the goods right now.

Cheers,

sven